The redesign is here!
Welcome to the new site! The blogposts haven’t changed, so if this is the first time you’re seeing it, you won’t notice a thing. If you’d look at the bottom of the screen, though…
Woah! There’s now icons on them that look a million times better! And if you hover over them, you can still see what they are!
There’s a ton of other changes as well, so for ease of access (and ‘cause I’m lazy), here’s a quick list of them:
- “WIP” notice removed from front page
- All other notices removed for the time being (They may come back if needed)
- Footer area replaced with icons and tooltips
- Made footer dynamic to screen size (unless you have an ungodly small screen that’s under ~200px wide)
- Added Discord server to footer
- Background added to blog post list
- Weird code style in blog post list fixed
- Projects page completely revamped
- Projects are no longer in two separate pages, now in two separate areas on one page
- All projects now in new ‘card’ design
- Thank you to Matthais#8217 from the CodeSupport community for helping out with an odd bug with this new design, regarding its hover functionality.
- Most project text has been rewritten
- mutat.io added to the released project list since the excuse of it being in alpha doesn’t work when 99% of my projects are a WIP
- Meme Dumpyard removed as the source is no longer available (it was also generally terrible anyways)
- Socials page now use new ‘card’ design for accounts
- Added new “Other” page that includes pages that aren’t a blog post, project, or social media account.
- Added resume
- Hosted version does not include my phone number or address. (Information can be provided if you can verify you’re in a position to both hire developers and not leak it to the world.)
- Added brand kit
- Added sitemap
- Added credits
- Added Discord embed functionality (which also happens to be basic OpenGraph support) to all pages
- File structure cleaned up
- New favicon, along with proper formats
- Pages no longer link to the favicon by URL
- Additional redirects added to index.js script to reflect new file structure
- Added MIT License
Yeah, I wasn’t kidding when I said a “ton”. I’m pretty sure this changelog can rival even Minecraft’s changelogs. In fact, it can.
If you have any feedback on the new site, or just want to pop in and say hello, you should check out the Discord server. Yes, I know, shilling again. It’s the best way to get in touch with me, though, and I could use some company in there. Seriously, only 11 people are in it. 5 of which are people I know IRL. Plz.
Well, hope you guys enjoy it, and I’ll see you all in the next blog post.